Bachelorette Gift Guide: What to Give the Emily Maynard in Your Life!
The holidays are upon us, which means it's time to makeout with a pillow under some mistletoe, and slather on some red-and-green glitter cream. But also, gifts. Gifts for everyone! If you're struggling to find the perfect present for your special someone, take a leaf out of Emily Maynard's book of hard knocks and check out these stellar items!
Tragically, we couldn't find an exact replica of Em's Cleopatra-inspired clip-in ponytail of doom, but maybe that's for the best....
1. Towne & Reese Emma Earrings Emily wore these stunning chandelier earrings during an interview on Good Morning America, and has been seen out and about in them several times since. Snatch 'em up from Towne & Reese for just $35!
2. Essie Nail Polish Emily's favorite nail polish is "Ballet Slippers" by Essie. This soft-pink color goes with everything, and is understated without being boring! Buy for $8 at Nordstrom.
3. The Elizabeth Messenger Bag Emily wore this cross-shoulder bag from JadeTribe during her trip to Ghana with Jef Holm (sob, memories!). It sold out almost immediately, but fear not. This bad boy is back by popular demand for $297.
4. Signature Turquoise Statement Ring Everyone knows that Emily's favorite color is turquoise, duh. Girlfriend is obsessed, which is why she rocks this giant blue rock. Emily wore this stunner for her Bachelorette promo pictures, and we can't get enough! Make it yours for $30 from Towne & Reese.
5. Neil Lane Necklace Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane designed Emily's engagement ring, but unfortunately his bling costs upwards of $100k. The good news? You can get Neil's designs on a budget at Kay Jewelry! Check out this sweet heart diamond necklace for $449.99.
6. YSL Lip Gloss Emily is drop-dead gorgeous without makeup, but when she wants a glossy lip she turns to YSL. "The lip gloss I almost always wore on the show is YSL Volupte Sheer Candy #4," she tells InStyle. "I'm obsessed!" Buy Em's lippy at Barney's for $30.
7. Frye Cowboy Boots Remember when Emily wore those super-fashionable brown boots during her date in Prague with Arie Luyendyk, Jr., and fans just couldn't get enough?! Possessionista ID'd these as the Frye Carson Boots, which you can buy for $397 at Zappos.