Giovanni Rufino/The CW
Best Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 6 Finale — “Nobody Gives a Damn: The Ivy Dickens Story”
We’re having one of those “More than words can say,” kinda moments and, um, yeah, that’s all. In the Gossip Girl series finale, Season 6, Episode 10 "New York, I Love You XOXO,” we were happy the writers didn’t let us down.
11. Common Sense 101 by Jack Xavier Bass
Jack (Desmond Harrington): “Did you kill him or what? Cuz if you didn’t, running certainly makes it look like you did.”
10. We’ve always imagined Serena as the mermaid of the pair.
Jack: “As much as I’d love to see you spearfishing in a coconut bikini...”
9. Why does everything she says sound like foreplay?
Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg): “Depends on who’s asking. You KGB?”
8. The cheekbones sell it.
Jack: “Take your time, I mean, whatever, LET’S GO!”
7. That would have been epic. Especially if she dropped the accent.
Blair (Leighton Meester): “I always thought [Gossip Girl] was Dorota.”
6. Puts all our other breakups in perspective.
William: “Run along back to Florida and be the queen of the swamp people.”
5. Only gravity can get them down.
Jack: “No Bass man would let himself be stopped by a little thing like a Tri-state APB.”
4. The new boilermaker.
Dorota (Zuzanna Szadkowski): “I need vodka.”
Blair: “We need LOTS of vodka, Dorota. And champagne.”
3. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
Jack: “It’s twisted, but it’s very you.”
2. No she wasn’t. Wait, that makes sense.
Sage (Sofia Black-D’Elia): “Little J was my idol in 7th grade.”
William: “You’re a lifetime movie called “Nobody Gives a Damn: The Ivy Dickens Story.”