Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 3, Episode 7: “These Are Not Girls; These Are, Like, Pit Bulls”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 7: “Oy, Faye.”
10. Sorry, Ken — that “two days a year” thing is non-negotiable.
Lisa Vanderpump [on whether she and Ken have had sex]: No, but he has been trying!
9. Kim is over it.
Kim Richards [to Kyle Richards, at Mauricio’s party]: Heard you five times. Heard you! Blah. Done that.
8. Sounds like Marisa’s husband can sympathize with Ken.
Marisa: I’d rather snuggle with my kids than my husband.
7. Faye tests out her Brandi impersonation.
Brandi Glanville: Oh.
Faye [mocking her]: Oh!
6. Ken is about to have bigger issues.
Lisa: I swear to you — another few days, he won’t have to worry about his hip because I’m going to strangle him.
5. No more stairs, Yolanda! You’re giving us a complex.
Yolanda Foster [on how to make her marriage last]: Gotta keep that ass tight.
4. We’re not sure if Faye knows what an orchid is.
Faye: Jesus, forget the flowers. Send an orchid.
3. There was really no better way to end that conversation, Kyle.
Kyle [as Brandi leaves the dinner party]: S**t!
2. Lisa loves a good double entendre.
Lisa [to Ken]: It’ll be the last biscuits you get if you don’t be quiet.
1. Beware of Housewives.
Kyle [to Faye]: These are not girls — these are, like, pit bulls.