Pretty Little Liars: Our 5 Biggest Questions for Season 3B
The one thing we both love and hate about Pretty Little Liars is that, as fans, we are always on the edge of our seats, filled with questions. There’s the obvious one: Who is “A”? But that's just the tip of the iceberg, and after the Halloween episode (Season 3, Episode 13: “This Is a Dark Ride”), things are no different. Here are our five biggest questions for the winter season:
1) Ezria? That one word encompasses a number of questions: Is Ezra (Ian Harding) a bad guy? Does he know about his son? Are he and Aria (Lucy Hale) going to last?
2) How will Spoby and Toby change once Spencer knows the truth? We know that Spencer (Troian Bellisario) is going to find out all about Toby’s (Keegan Allen) dark (hooded) secret at some point this season, and we’re biting our nails thinking about how that will change and/or end Spoby. Will it change how Toby acts around Spencer or in general? Will he no longer hide his hatred? Will he lose his charm?
3) Are there more members of the “A” team? We’ve seen Mona (Janel Parrish) in action, and now we’ve seen Toby in action, but we’ve seen too many pairs of black gloves to think that these two are the only ones behind all the chaos. So are there more members? And if the answer is yes (which we think it is), when will they be revealed?
4) What was up with Byron and Alison? That flashback with Byron (Chad Lowe) and Alison (Sasha Pieterse) on the night of her death has piqued our interest. Is Byron somehow involved with her disappearance? Is he involved with the “A” team? Could he win the award for worst parent in Rosewood? It’s a definite possibility.
5) Who nearly killed Aria? We want to know the identities of the male and the female who nearly pushed Aria off the train almost more than we want to know, well, anything. Who would be willing to commit murder? And are they a part of the “A” team?