Photo via Instagram
Top 5 RHoNJ Tweets of the Week: December 22
If there's one thing The Real Housewives of New Jersey love to do, it's run their yappers ... and we love to LOL at their random rants. Thank you, Twitter!
Check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
1. Teresa Giudice: “Congrats to my sis-in-law @melissagorga on her book deal! So happy for you! Kisses”
Looks like the whole Giudice clan is getting into the book writing biz!
2. Melissa Gorga: “I'm so excited for my new book! I've been writing every night! You are gonna love this;.)”
A book on her “hot and heavy marriage” should make for some interesting coffee table reading ...
3. Caroline Manzo: “I know I'm out of it when I misspell simple word. Christmas nearly HERE not hear I should get my 3rd grade spelling bee award revoked for this”
Why are we not surprised Caroline is her own grammar police officer?
4. Jacqueline Laurita: “Since the world didnt end yet, Im thinking going tubing with the kids, sounds fun. So close. Has every1 been? http://www.skicampgaw.com/mountain-info”
Can’t decide which one we want to see more, the world end or Jacqueline in an inter tube?
5. Kathy Wakile: “Assuming the Mayans were right and the world does end tomorrow. What was your favorite #RHONJ memory?”
Is all of the above an option?