5 Weird Facts About Real Housewives’ Lisa Vanderpump
Sometimes we think we know all there is to know about the ladies of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but they always manage to surprise us. Here are five things you might not have known about everyone’s favorite quick-witted Brit, Lisa Vanderpump.
1. Lisa once appeared on a TV show called Baywatch Nights. Real Housewives is not Lisa’s first brush with TV fame. Back in the ‘90s, she attempted to launch a legitimate acting career. Among the shows that you probably don’t remember her from are such classy selections as Silk Stockings and Baywatch Nights, both of which Lisa has appeared on. That’s right — Lisa knows David Hasselhoff. Suddenly, we’re more in awe of Lisa than ever before.
2. Lisa married Ken after knowing him for only six weeks! Lisa and Ken certainly didn’t waste any time tying the knot. They met while she was working at a bar in London, and she hassled him for not paying the cover fee — not realizing that Ken actually owned the joint. Oops! They soon got over that misunderstanding and were married the following month, even though Lisa was 21, while he was 37. After celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, it’s clear they knew what they were doing!
3. She’s the oldest of the Beverly Hills Housewives. She certainly doesn’t look it, but Lisa is 52 years old. This makes her the oldest of the Housewives, although not by a wide margin. For example, Adrienne Maloofis 51, while Yolanda Fosterturns 49 next month — even though both look much younger than their ages as well!
4. Lisa and Ken have many more dogs than just Giggy. Lisa and Ken are always doting after their beloved pomeranian Giggy — which sometimes gets them into trouble. Take, for instance, when Adrienne was miffed when Giggy drank out of her crystal stemware last season. But the couple actually has four dogs in total, including Pikachu, Lollipop, and Buki. It appears that Giggy is just the one that likes the spotlight the most!
5. Her restaurant Villa Blanca packs in tons of celebrities! Lisa and Ken have owned a whopping 26 bars and restaurants over the years, and now their two LA establishments — Villa Blanca and SUR — keep them busy. Villa Blanca has recently seen plenty of notable customers, including Sylvester Stallone, Regis Philbin, Patrick Dempsey, Kim Kardashian, and even Honey Boo Boo! And who are we to disagree with Honey Boo Boo?