5 Weird Facts About Real Housewives’ Brandi Glanville
Sometimes we think we know all there is to know about the ladies of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but they always manage to surprise us. You probably know that Brandi Glanville used to be married to actor Eddie Cibrian — and that she isn’t one to hold her tongue — but here are five things you might not know about everyone’s favorite former model:
1. She spent a week shacking up with Gerard Butler... so she says. Brandi may have been jilted by her actor husband, but she supposedly spent some quality time with an even better-known thespian. She claims that she and Gerard Butler spent seven days hooking up over the summer of 2011, although he won’t confirmed it. And just how was the Ugly Truth star in bed? Brandi says she would give him an “11 out of 10”! Nothing ugly about that.
2. She’s modeled for such high-end brands as Giorgio Armani, Chanel, and Gucci. Brandi moved to Paris when she was 16 to model, and by the following year, she was appearing on the fashion runways in Paris. She has modeled for many big-name designers and has even appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan. Not too shabby!
3. She loves to golf! It might be hard to picture Brandi in typical golf attire — and that’s probably for the best, since no one looks good in a sun visor. But it’s true that she loves a day spent out on the green, knocking around balls (by which we mean golf balls, you perv!). Another surprise hobby of hers? She loves to cook! Sounds like yet another reason she and restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump get along so well.
4. Which hot guys has she recently been linked to? Brandi has been busy gettin’ busy. She began 2012 by getting sort-of married to her friend Darin Harvey over New Year’s, though no paperwork was filed. Over the summer, she was linked to Mauricio’s hunky business partner Jonathan Ruiz. She also went on a date with trumpet player friend Chris Botti, one of Yolanda Foster’s friends, and she’s made out with Lisa’s chef, Francis. However, Brandi is apparently ready to slow things down a bit. On December 19, she tweeted, “I’m sooooo over men right now! I’ve just decided I’m gonna be single for a while! Yeah me :)”
5. Her best friend, Jennifer Gimenez, has appeared in numerous films and TV shows. We’ve seen Jennifer on the Real Housewives at a few events with Brandi, but Jennifer has been in the spotlight plenty of times in her own right. She is also a former model, having been listed on Maxim’s Hot 100 in 2001, and has appeared in films such as Blow and Vanilla Sky. Recently, she’s recovered from addiction issues and appeared on Sober House with Dr. Drew. In other words, Brandi and Jennifer are besties and are having a ton of success. Congrats, you two!