Jef Holm is kind of like pizza: completely and utterly perfect. But 2013 is upon us, which means everyone has to make New Year's resolutions that they'll follow for five minutes before breaking down and binge eating donuts in a frenzy. We've rounded up resolutions for The Bachelorette's most coiftastic man beauty, and with any luck he'll follow them –– much like we follow him.
1. Curb Addiction To Snapchat Jef has developed a quirky habit of Snapchatting random college sorority girls, and we're not sure how we feel about it. Actually, we feel great about it –– way to reach out to the masses, Jef! But let's truth-talk for a minute. Jef has earned himself quite the reputation as a ladies’ man, and it might be time to curb his internet flirtations and settle down with one lucky lady (cough, Emily Maynard, cough).
2. Experiment With Ironic Hipster Mullet El Jeffe is world-famous for his hair coif, but what if he mixed things up? We're thinking 2013 might be the Year of the Mullet. If anyone could bring this hairstyle back to semi-ironic relevance, it's Jef. After all, he already lives life with a business in the front, party in the back attitude. This is what's known as a win-win, guys.
3. Boldly Go To The Land of Bootcut Jeans Look, we're not saying Jef should wear mom jeans like Sean Lowe. But there's such a thing as too skinny, and Jef is five seconds away from taking a ride to Moose Knuckle Village. Our solution? bootcut. We know, fear. But if Jef finds the right fit, bootcut jeans could be his new best friend (sorry Arie), by which we mean our new best friend.
4. Negotiate A Reality TV Show With ABC Tragically, Jef and Emily didn't break up in time for Jef to be in the running for The Bachelor. However, there's still hope! Jef would be perfect for any number of reality TV shows, and we're keeping our fingers crossed that he'll show up on Bachelor Pad 4 to frolic in some whipped cream.
5. Launch Line Of Charitable Knee Socks Called Arthur George Oh wait, that name has already been taken by Rob Kardashian. But whatever, Jef needs to take his passion for men's knee socks and run with it.