Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Kissing on New Year’s Eve: Fans Cry Fake
Are they or aren't they a real couple?
The debate appears to still be on for Taylor Swift and One Direction's Harry Styles. Just Jared has blurry photos of the duo kissing in the middle of Times Square for New Year's Eve. Taylor performed her song "I Knew You Were Trouble" on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013. Harry had been at the Jay-Z and Coldplay concert earlier in the night. Later, Tay and Harry were reportedly spotted holding hands while entering their hotel.
Sounds straightforward enough — but fans took to the story's comments in force, arguing things like ...
• "She’s still dating Kennedy… Hate this fake couple."
• "LOL.. it was kiss?? yes it was but by 12 and 11 years old kids hahaha.."
• "who cares? they’ll be broken up by valentine’s day anyways…"
• "ugh…so glad I can only see the back of her head. Or else I’d freak out."
• "Get over it, children. They’re dating."
• "So we are to believe that Harry went to the Coldplay concert in Brooklyn (where he is definitely sighted and photographed at), and where the group didn’t even take the stage until just before 10:00 p.m., then somehow he was able to magically appear in Times Square in Manhattan just before midnight, when all the streets are shut down by 9 p.m. And, where he will have to face massive crowds which make it unbelievably impossible to maneuver easily anywhere. Under normal traffic conditions that kind of adventure would take at least 30 minutes. Never mind trying to navigate the distance during the chaos that is New Year’s Eve in Times Square."
• "This whole disgustingly fake relationship is not only a publicity stunt for Swift (par for course), but to hide the real romance between the two people who actually do love each other, Harry and Louis. I can’t wait for the day these guys can be free from the homophobic pandering of their handlers. Hang in there, guys. I know your time will come."
Where do you stand on this relationship? Are the non-believers just crazy conspiracy theorists or do you think this is a PR fauxmance?