Top 10 Quotes From Revenge Season 2, Episode 10, “Power”: “Bros Before Hoes Only Works If He’s Not Still In Love With The Hoe, Bro”
It's officially 2013, otherwise known as The Year of Revenge! Our favorite show is back and more fierce than ever, and as you might expect the quotes are top notch. Mostly thanks to the mysterious wandering street urchin named Declan, who was super-duper featured in this week's episode. Our dreams = coming true.
Check out the top 10 zingers from the episode!
10. Nolan eyerolls at Daniel: "Oh listen to you, trying to sound all techie." Let's be real, Daniel probably doesn't even know how to use a computer.
9. Emily chills on Victoria's turret: "What a lovely view of my beach house." Victoria: "I hardly noticed." Sigh, Victoria is such a perv.
8. Nolan finds a glitch in Aiden's plan: "Bros before hoes only works if he's not still in love with the hoe, bro." Move over, Daniel. There's a new poetic mastermind in town.
7. Emily pours over information about Patricia Barnes: "It says here she had a criminal record." Amanda: "Join the club." Girls of Cell Block D 4Eva!
6. Nolan looks around for Aiden: "Where’s The London Fog, I thought you two were attached at the hip?" Probably running through a maze with some adorable Japanese puppies.
5. Charlotte unveils her inner nerd: "Earth to Declan, come in, Declan!" Apparently, girlfriend lives in the ‘90s.
4. Jack comes up with a cunning plan: "Do you remember Eddie Sullivan?" Declan: "Yes, that guy used to jump me when you two were in high school." Cue us stifling our LOLs.
3. Nolan makes nice with Emily: "B-T-Dubs, I'm so sorry to hear about your break up with Remington Steele." We're loving Nolan's ‘80s television show references.
2. Nolan feigns shock at Emily and Aiden's breakup: "You two…a fake-up? Color me impressed." Someone really needs to write down every single thing that comes out of this dude's mouth. Oh wait ...
1. Charlotte worries about Declan: "You love breakfast for dinner, what’s wrong?" Everything about this sentence is amazing. Declan = perfect human specimen.