10. Grumpy [about Regina’s lasagna]: “What’s the secret ingredient — poison?” It’s not fair — you poison a handful of people, and all of a sudden you’re known as the poison lady.
9. David/Charming [to Snow about Emma]: “It’s impressive that we can still provide her with a few traumatic childhood memories at this stage in the game.” We’re not sure “impressive” is quite the word Emma would use.
8. Regina [to Archie]: “Doctor? Need I remind you, you got your PhD from a curse.” Sure beats actually having to study.
7. Emma: “I cannot tell you the relief of cooking something I didn’t have to kill first.” Evidently, Emma did not acquire a taste for chimera.
6. Cora: “My daughter’s lost everything now.” Hook: “Well, aren’t you mom of the year.” Cora and Regina’s relationship is not the stuff of Hallmark movies.
5. Emma [about Henry thinking ogres sound awesome]: “Kid, we gotta work on your sense of awesome.” Henry is quite the thrill-seeker.
4. Grumpy: “How about giving me five minutes alone with her and my axe?” In case you weren’t sure, Grumpy is not on Team Regina.
3. Emma: “I’m gonna go make some tacos.” You can make all the tacos you want, Emma — some things just can’t be forgotten.
2. Cora [to Hook, about whom she killed]: “How do I know? It’s my first day in town.” Cora needs time to learn everyone’s names before she’ll know who she’s murdering.
1. Regina [to Ruby]: “Go take yourself for a walk.” If only all pets could do that.
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.