5. The word “Camille” is off-limits! We’re loving Camille Grammer’s level-headed presence of the show this season, and we also adore when Camille and Brandi Glanville get a chance to bond. So we were all smiles as these two women got to vent about each of their annoying ex-husbands. The only most troubling moment came when Camille mentioned her kids can’t say her name in Kelsey’s presence. Grow up, Kelsey!
4. Kyle and Kim take a step backwards. Kyle was cracking us up at the start of her dinner with Lisa and Taylor Armstrong, as she talked about seeing Lisa Vanderpump’s buns. (Cheeky!) But then things got more serious when she learned Kim Richards was spotted at a cigar club. We think Kyle could b jumping to conclusions, but we wish that these two had the type of relationship where they could just ask each other what was on their minds. Sadly, that’s not where they’re at.
3. Faye and Lisa brawl as Brandi bawls. We were hoping this painful dinner party would be over by the time this week’s episode began. Instead, we got an extra serving of hurt feelings with a side of bickering. Brandi runs off in tears, with Kyle pleading with her not to leave. Then, Faye continues to go after Brandi while finding time to butt heads with Lisa, too. “We should have a dinner party with these same people every week,” said absolutely no one at Kyle’s party.
2. Taylor says goodbye to her wedding ring. Taylor has been trying people’s patience a bit this season, but that doesn’t mean we want anyone to have to endure what she did by giving up several important possessions, including the wedding ring that she was hoping to pass along to her daughter. Thankfully, she seemed in much better spirits later in the episode. It’s great that jokes about British porn can bring people together.
1. Brandi and Scheana have a fun little chat. Scheana has been dying to meet with Brandi for an airing of grievances, but we can’t imagine why, since neither of these two ladies seemed to be enjoying themselves or really gaining anything out of that excruciating sitdown. We’re just glad that Brandi is in a better place since her divorce and can now enjoy Tuesdays a lot more than she used to.