Is Taylor Armstrong Dating Her Lawyer and More Burning Questions From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3, Episode 8
Each episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is filled with surprising and shocking moments that sometimes require closer examination. With that in mind, here are the top five burning questions from Season 3, Episode 8: “Vanderpump Rules.”
1. We met Taylor’s lawyer — but is he also her boyfriend? When Taylor Armstrong joins Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump for drinks during the episode, she is accompanied by John Bluher, who is referred to as her lawyer. However, we know that he’s also her boyfriend, and that the two have been seeing each other since at least last fall. Their relationship has been a bit controversial, as there are rumors that John left his wife to be with Taylor. However, John says Taylor didn’t have anything to do with him splitting from his wife.
2. When did Scheana Marie start dating Eddie Cibrian — and how long did they last? Brandi Glanville and Scheana finally cleared the air about Scheana’s tryst with Eddie Cibrian, and it was a long time coming. Scheana and Eddie first hooked up way back in 2006, and they kept dating for six months. You stay classy, Eddie.
3. Why was Taylor so sad about losing her wedding ring from a dysfunctional marriage? It may seem surprising that Taylor was so attached to her wedding ring from Russell, considering her bad memories from their relationship. However, Taylor says that, while she doesn’t still wear the ring, she was hoping to pass it on to her daughter, Kennedy, who could then wear it when she got married. But Taylor also admits that parting with the ring was the right choice.
4. Does Taylor actually believe in the spiritual advisor who came over to her place? It was hard for us to keep a straight face watching Taylor’s psychic, who talked to someone she referred to as “father,” along with ringing bells and spraying weird aerosol cans. And it seemed that Taylor thought it was odd, too. However, it appears that Taylor did find some value in the session, as she says that she still has her “discharge rock” and holds it periodically to let go of negativity. Whatever works!
5. What’s so special about Ye Coach & Horses, where Eddie Cibrian takes his ladies? Among the many revelations of Brandi’s chat with Scheana is that Eddie Cibrian was apparently a huge fan of a bar and restaurant called Ye Coach & Horses, where he frequently took both Brandi and Scheana. Awkward! The place was a British-style pub on Sunset, but it appears that not everyone loved it as much as Eddie, as it closed down in 2010. The restaurant’s owners probably wish that Eddie would have had a few more girlfriends to take there.