With that in mind, we've come up with a wish list of five things we'd love to see happen after Spencer realizes Toby is on the "A" team.
1. An epic flip-out. It sounds like this is in the cards, but we definitely want to see Spencer lose it a little bit. We think Troian Bellisario would rock a breakdown.
2. Hardcore investigating. In the same spirit, we also hope to see Spencer buckle down and put her mad investigating skillz to good use as a way to channel her rage.
3. Realizing what it means to have a love one accused. We love Spencer, but she's not exactly been tactful when it comes to accusing the other Liars' loved ones, and she certainly hasn’t been understanding of Hanna's (Ashley Benson) mixed feelings toward Mona (Janel Parrish). We're hoping to see some character growth now that the shoe's on the other foot.
4. Bonding time with friends ... and family? We'd love to see the other Liars rallying around Spence and helping her cope. And while we currently have major suspicions about Jason (Drew Van Acker) and Melissa (Torrey DeVitto), we also wouldn't say no to some sibling bonding time between Spence and her sibs.
5. Some sort of reconciliation. All that aside, we'll always be Spoby shippers at heart. We hope their story won't be as simple as "she finds out, hates him forever." Maybe she comes to understand his motives, maybe he redeems himself somehow — either way, we hope the romance isn't entirely dead.