10. Well, that clears that up. Brandi Glanville, to Kim Richards, about her crystal meth comment: It wasn’t untrue — it was incorrect.
9. Ten-day cleanse? How about the several-hour cleanse? Kyle Richards, to Yolanda H. Foster: Do you think I’ll lose weight by tomorrow if I have this today?
8. Or two cases. Lisa Vanderpump: Steven, can I have two glasses of rosé — or should I make that two bottles?
7. According to Mauricio, there are two kinds of people in the world. Mauricio: You’re either a gossiper or not a gossiper.
6. Do we really want to encourage more drinking on this show? Yolanda, about what the men should be doing: Go have a beer somewhere.
5. We think Lisa’s butt looks amazing, no matter what color she’s in. Lisa: I’m wearing my white trousers. So I looked at my butt this morning at thought, “There’s no room for any banana split in here.”
4. Why should the women have all the fun? Kyle: If the guys start fighting, really — then where do we go from here?
3. Keep hoping, Ken. Ken, about his swing for Lisa: I’m hoping that my project will inspire some romance as well.
2. Lisa wants Ken to play it safe. Lisa: You can’t say it’s the truth, or you’ll get sued as well.
1. Brandi can only stay subdued for so long. Brandi, to Mauricio: And was I pissed? Motherf**king yes, I was pissed. So go f**k yourself — it’s about my kids and it’s about my life. Seriously, shut the f**k up.