We don’t know about you, but we’re excited to get some resolution to these stories. Tonight just isn't getting here fast enough, so to help pass the time we've taken a close look at the sneak peeks of the episode to see what we can learn.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
1. It's the end of Meredith's first trimester. Let's start with some good news: In the sneak peek below, Derek is excited because it's the end of Meredith's (Ellen Pompeo) first trimester, which means her pregnancy is probably a-OK. Yay!
2. A $15 million...bummer? In the same sneak peek, we learn that the lawyers in the trial have successfully moved for summary judgement, so the verdict is in, and the hospital was found guilty of negligence. The docs are awarded $15 million each, but Callie (Sara Ramirez) is the only one who's happy about it, and even she looks startled when she hears the number. What will this mean for the hospital?
3. Derek's hand in recovery. Meanwhile, Callie is optimistic about Derek's recovery, but she wants to take things slow this time. Instead of rushing Derek into surgery, she has him play ping-pong ... for eight hours. Who's his opponent? An intern, of course! Who else is going to waste eight valuable hours playing a game?
4. Jackson and Stephanie are awkward. Spoiler alert: when you sleep with an intern, it makes even something as simple as complementing them on a job well done kinda awkward, as we see in this sneak peek.
5. Jackson is a big boy, now. In the same sneak peek, we learn Jackson (Jesse Williams) has taken over one of Mark's (Eric Dane) old cases, and he wants to change the operating plan. Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) is not happy with that, and she's even less happy when Jackson gets all condescending. Is there a battle brewing?
6. Owen gets romantic. Who knew a divorce could be so good. In this sneak peek, Owen (Kevin McKidd) sweetly brings Cristina (Sandra Oh) breakfast. OK, so he accidently gets handsy with the wrong girl, but it's still a nice gesture.
7. Jo is staying over at Alex's. Another important point from this sneak peek: Jo is over at Alex's... in the morning. Does that mean they've slept together?
8. Richard is hiding. In this sneak peek, we learn that Richard (James Pickens Jr.) hasn't been operating, but he insists he's fine, and just needs to be left alone.