“You Should Throw Her Under the Bus, Literally” Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 15
Pretty Little Liarsproves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 15: “Mona-Mania.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna assessing Aria’s hue. 10. Aria [about Mona]: “Maybe you should throw her under the bus — literally.” If Mona were to get hit by a bus, this would be approximately the 3,728th time that someone has been hit by a vehicle on PLL.
9. Hanna [about Aria having talked to her mom]: “Yeah, you look a little green.” It ain’t easy being Aria.
8. Andrew: “Put on your Hastings face and spank her tomorrow night like I know you can.” 1. Nobody does the Hastings b*tch face better than Spencer. 2. We love Andrew.
7. Aria: “My teeth may actually feel kind of loose right now.” Hanna worked at a dentist’s office, so maybe she can take a look in Aria’s mouth.
6. Ella: “Thank you for helping my freshmen to remember that TMZ is not the only source for current events.” Uh, we beg to differ.
5. Aria [to Byron]: “We’ve already talked. No, wait — you talked, I got accused.” Apparently, Aria isn’t fond of one-sided conversations.
4. Hanna [to Spencer]: “Is being Queen Braniac really that important?” Has Hanna never met Spencer before?
3. Aria [to Mona, about her video]: “Yeah, it was certainly calculating, but I wouldn’t call it trig.” Speaking of math, Mona’s stories don’t really add up.
2. Hanna [to Lucas, about Mona]: “No one is sipping her cuckoo juice.” Given Emily was poisoned earlier this season, it’s best not to drink anything Mona touched.
1. Spencer [to Toby, about Mona]: “This is not a prize fight, but I would like to punch her.” Get in line, Spencer.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.