5. Kyle joins in on the belly-dancing fun We agree with Camille Grammer that it was safe to assume Kyle would try her hand (and hips) at belly dancing, given the dancing she did at Mohamed’s party last season. Sure enough, Kyle was swinging her hair to the music at that Moroccan restaurant in no time. Get your dollar bills out!
4. Do you swing? Ken’s plan for him and Lisa to renew their wedding vows may not have gone over too well, but his swing — with that cute garden — was a big winner. It was so cute to watch Ken scurrying around to set up the swing while Lisa was out. Even Giggy got dressed up for the occasion!
3. When life gives lemons, make lemonade force your friends to try the cleanse. It’s hard to know what to make of Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards’s supposed plan to start the master cleanse, since Kim had no recollection of selecting a date for it. So it was a little harsh of Yolanda to call Kim out at the restaurant for not showing up at her house. We don’t know too much about Yolanda yet, but one thing we definitely know is that she loves the cleanse.
2. Kyle and Kim work out their issues yet again. Kim is really working to change her life — which includes seeing a life coach — so it’s harsh when Kyle tells the camera that she doesn’t think Kim will stay sober. We also didn’t like that Kyle kept joking to Yolanda about Kim’s flakiness. Then again, maybe Kyle was just peeved that she was the only one who had to drink Yolanda’s lemon-and-cayenne concoction. Sounds delish!
1. Mauricio and Brandi go at it — as does just about everyone else. There have been dinner parties on this show that were tenser (just barely), but we doubt any dinner party brouhaha has had more active participants. First, Mauricio hasslesBrandi Glanville for her comments about Adrienne Maloof, so Ken defends the former model. Then, Taylor Armstrong got mad about Camille’s comments, followed by Kim calling out Brandi. Finally, Brandi snaps, telling Mauricio to “go f**k” himself. One restaurant, so many angry people.