Image1
Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for PCA    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

News

Sharon Osbourne Leaves Candles Burning Overnight, House Fire Starts

New trend alert!

Just a few days ago, a fire started in Heather Graham's apartment because candles were left around a bathtub. And now a fire has been extinguished at Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home; it didn't do much damage, but it did start from poor candle babysitting skills. (Unless it was secretly Lady Gaga's doing. Dun-dun-DUN!)

As Sharon told TMZ, adding a little safety tip for readers, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

OK, she probably should've left out the part about five gorgeous men, 'cause now we're tempted to "accidentally" leave some candles burning so they show up at our doorsteps.

Source: TMZ

01.18.2013 / 02:38 AM EDT by Gina Carbone
Related: News

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0