Image1
Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for PCA    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

News

Sharon Osbourne’s Home Catches on Fire — and Ozzy Burns His Hair After the Fire “Erupted”!

Forget about "iron man" call a fireman!

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne awake on the morning of January 17 to see that their living room was ablaze, according to Us Weekly.

Sharon, who hosts The Talk, explained on the show that she had forgotten to extinguish a candle the night before. The next morning, when she awoke, "My eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up — something weird smelling in here."

"Then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room — the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding," she continues. Crazy!

She says that she and her husband, rocker Ozzy Osbourne, hurried to the kichen to get water, but opening the doors made things worse, and the fire suddenly "erupted"!

Image1
Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images    

In trying to put on the flames, Ozzy lost a big chunk of his famous hair, Sharon says. Say it ain't so! Ozzy is known for such rock hits as "Iron Man" and "Crazy Train."

Finally, firefighters arrived and were able to put out the flame without the home suffering any significant property damage.

We're relieved that everyone was okay, although the hair wasn't so lucky. Let's hope that the family will now remember to blow out all their candles before bed.

Source: Us Weekly

01.19.2013 / 06:58 AM EDT by Ryan Gajewski
Related: News, TV Stars

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0