5 Things to Know About Andrew, Pretty Little Liars’ New Guy!
So far, all we know about Andrew (Brandon W. Jones), the new Pretty Little Liars hunk, is that he’s smart, he wears ties, and he’s got a Clark Kent take-off-the-glasses-and-he’s-hot kind of vibe. But that was enough to spark our curiosity, so we did a little digging into who Andrew was in the books to see if we could find some clues about his relationship with Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and whether or not we’ll ever get to see him shirtless. Here’s what we found:
1) He’s a love interest for Spencer. This we already knew (plus, we saw the way he looked at her last week), but we just thought we’d reiterate that the tall blonde might be more than just something pretty to look at.
2) They’re number one and two in the class. In the books, Andrew gives Spencer a run for her money, academically speaking. Apparently the two have been competitive since grade school. Cute, right?
3) Spencer is suspicious of him … briefly. For a brief moment in the books, Spencer suspects that Andrew might have something to do with the “A” team, but this doesn’t really come as a surprise seeing how Spencer is suspicious of everyone at some point.
4) He’s a tutor: Believe it or not, Andrew is Spencer’s tutor in the books. We’re not so sure if the Spencer we know will ever need a tutor, but maybe she’ll need help focusing after the big Toby (Keegan Allen) reveal?
5) He can’t handle the “A” craziness: In the books, Andrew and Spencer break up when he decides he can’t handle the insanity that is her world … which is probably fair.
What do you hope to see come of Andrew?
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Samantha Highfill is a contributing writer to Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter at@samhighfill.