We've taken a close look at the sneak peeks of the episode to see what we can learn about it before it airs tonight.
1. Toby and Mona have a plan. In this chilling sneak peek, Mona (Janel Parrish) and Toby (Keegan Allen) appear to have something big planned — so big that Toby's worried they're "rushing" it.
2. There's someone else in charge, and it's a "she." That same sneak peek confirms that Mona is still taking orders from someone else, and she implies that someone is female. Hmmm.
3. A special anniversary. In the sneak peek below, we learn Spencer (Troian Bellisario), with help from her mom, is planning Toby a romantic anniversary surprise. We have a feeling that's not going to end in the lovey-dovey way she imagined...
4. Aria is still sick — and home alone. Below, we see that Aria (Lucy Hale) is still very ill, and she's home alone, because her dad is away and she doesn't want to bother her mom.
5. Aria trusts Meredith. In the same sneak peek Aria insists that she trusts Meredith's motivations, which the other Liars aren't so sure about.
6. Keeping Byron's secret a secret. Aria also explains that Meredith has convinced her to refrain from telling anyone about Byron's (Chad Lowe) secret until they get a chance to talk to him. That sounds very suspicious to us.
7. Toby wants to know about Mona. Below, Emily (Shay Mitchell) and Toby chat, and Toby wonders if Mona has done anything to the Liars since she's been back. "You'd tell me if things started up again, wouldn't you?" he asks. Is he testing her? Is there information he needs? We're confused.
8. Caleb is concerned. In this sneak peek, Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) tells Hanna (Ashley Benson) he's worried about what Mona will do now that Hanna has pissed her off. He wants to stay one step ahead of "A", but Hanna wants him to stay safe. We feel like those are mutually exclusive goals.