Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 3, Episode 10: “You’re Talking Such Nonsense”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 10: “Home Is Where the Art Is.”
10. Mohamed is a ladies man, regardless of the species.
Yolanda Foster, to her daughters: Of course your dad is gonna have all female trees!
9. If you say so, Brandi.
Brandi Glanville, about her being the first person to cuss Mauricio out: They say your firsts in life are your most memorable.
8. We doubt there is much that isn’t a priority for Lisa over sex with Ken.
Kyle Richards: I like to know that my call is priority over your sex with Ken.
7. Taylor and Yolanda agree to disagree.
Yolanda: Taylor, you’re talking such nonsense.
6. Kim would take her future grandchildren over her current co-stars.
Kim Richards, about her ghosts: Sometimes I think dealing with the other side would be easier than dealing with these girls.
5. Is this how Ken reacts every time he gets a gift?
Ken, when Mauricio gives him the bottle of gin: I don’t like it.
4. Thanks for that suggestion, Kyle.
Kyle, about no longer helping people reconcile: Everybody can f**k off.
3. So maybe they’ll agree again in, oh, 2023?
Mauricio: Kim, this is the first night I’ve agreed with you in ten years.
2. Poor Ken just can’t win.
Lisa Vanderpump, about Ken’s hand as he talks to Brandi and her friends: It’s actually in his pocket, playing with himself.
1. Kyle has found the perfect guests for her next dinner party.
Kyle, about her mannequins: These girls are more real than some of our friends in Beverly Hills.