5. It can be tough to keep track of all your future grandkids. We know that grandkids love to go for ice cream with their grandparents — so does that include future grandkids, too? Just to be safe, Kim Richards should start stocking up on Ben & Jerry’s, as she learns from her psychic that the spirits of her “future grandchildren” are hanging around her house. Get a job, you lazy future grandkids!
4. Is Mauricio a “typical man”? We’re not sure if Ken Todd considers himself to be atypical, but it’s clear Mauricio Umansky is just a “typical man” in Ken’s book, after Mauricio admits to not knowing the whole story about Brandi Glanville and Adrienne Maloof’s issues. And it apparently took Mauricio and Kim 10 years to find something to agree on, so perhaps Brandi will need to wait roughly that long to agree with Mauricio on something, too.
3. Yolanda haggles, while Paris Hilton mingles. It’s great seeing Yolanda in her element, whether she’s decorating a (jaw-droppingly gorgeous) home, or haggling with gallery owner Daniel over how much she’ll pay for his piece. Nicely done, Yolanda! We also got to see Paris Hilton on the show for the first time ever — and she seemed like a total sweetheart! Feel free to stop by whenever, girl.
2. Kyle and Mauricio get Adrienne and Paul up to speed. Single malt scotch, anyone? Adrienne had been steering clear of the ladies for a few months, but now she and Paul meet with Kyle Richards and Mauricio for drinks — and fruit, much to Paul’s chagrin. Adrienne is ready to move on, and Mauricio lets Adrienne know that he stood up for her at the Moroccan restaurant, even when Brandi used colorful vocabulary about him. Then again, who doesn’t Brandi use colorful vocabulary about?
1. Mauricio doesn’t like Ken and Lisa’s tone. Let’s hope they proceed gin-gerly! Is the Moroccan restaurant dust-up water under the bridge? Hardly, as Ken succinctly tells Mauricio about the bottle of gin he offers him, “I don’t like it.” Why don’t you tell us what you really think, Ken? Then, Mauricio is offended when he feels Lisa doesn’t want to talk to him. Sounds like Lisa might be needing to give another heart-to-heart in the future.