Ron Tom/ ABC Family
Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 16: “I Have No Problem Opening a Can of Whoop-Ass”
Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 16: “Misery Loves Company.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna discussing livestock.
10. Alison [to Aria]: “Do I look dead to you?”
No, but you do look creepy to us.
9. Hanna [about A’s endgame]: “It’s to cut my face off.”
Losing your face isn’t the end of the world, right?
8. Emily [about trailing Caleb]: “I love you, Hanna, but I’m not in the C.I.A.”
Then again, she did get to experience waterboarding when Paige tried to drown her.
7. Hanna [to Spencer]: “If you really wanna surprise toby, have on five inch heels and nothing else when he walks in the door. [Pause] What? I heard guys like that.”
Hanna is full of helpful hints.
6. Alison: “I don’t know who said knowledge is king — some old fart, probably.”
This is an odd comment from a person who really likes older guys.
5. Hanna: “I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk. Not girl-on-girl talk — just girl talk.”
Thanks so much for clearing that up, Hanna.
4. Caleb [about what Hanna should wear]: “You’re asking me? Hanna, I’ve had this hoodie since I was twelve.”
Caleb is not exactly Anna Wintour.
3. Hanna: “Well, either Meredith’s a major insomniac, or she’s trying to knock out a cow.”
So Hanna thinks Meredith just works at a meatpacking plant?
2. Mona [about Spencer]: “That bitch can keep a secret — I respect that.”
Well done, Spencer! It’s not easy to get Mona’s respect.
1. Hanna [about Meredith]: “I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman.”
We’re guessing Hanna has no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on a lot of people.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.