“No, I Don’t Take it Lying Down, Even From My Man” and Other $#*! The Real Housewives of Atlanta Say!
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 8 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 13, "Make an Ass Out of a Donkey."
8. Kenya Moore: "Excuse me, can you take the knives off the table, just in case?"
It's funny cause it's true.
7. Porsha Stewart: "I have no idea why Kenya's invited me to lunch... probably to poison me."
We have no idea why you would accept!
6. Kenya Moore: "She's the one with the high-top tennis shoes with the green eye shadow and the Diana Ross hairdo from the 1960s."
Better than ashy feet.
5. Phaedra Parks: "The day that Kenya Moore shows me up is the day that this donkey booty goes flat as a pancake and we all know the likelihood of that."
4. NeNe Leakes: "I am super black and I actually love being black, but I'm sure there's a white woman around here somewhere, she's in me."
She's every woman, it's all in her ...
3. Kenya Moore: "No, I don't take it lying down, even from my man."
Maybe that's the problem?
2. Kenya Moore: "I'm not trying to say Phaedra looks manly ... but maybe she shouldn't be criticizing men in heels."
Says the stallion.
1. Kenya Moore: "Like I'm going to come to you, I'm going to take out a knife and just stab you? In the neck!"