Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 17: “She Was Slutting It Up in Three Different Zip Codes”
Pretty Little Liarsproves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode,Season 3, Episode 17: “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna discussing weight issues. 10. Hanna [to her mom, about Caleb helping her]: “One caped crusader is enough.” Come to think of it, “A” is scarier than the Joker and the Riddler combined.
9. Spencer [about Ali]: “Maybe she was just scared to tell him that she was slutting it up in three different zip codes in one summer.” Ali Does America.
8. Hanna [to Aria, about Ezra’s secret keeping her awake]: “At least you have afternoons free.” Hanna always finds the silver lining.
7. Girl at club [about Hanna]: “Who is this peroxide piece of trash?” She’s someone who doesn’t need your drink to be tossed at her.
6. Hanna’s mom: “What’s a pink drink? Is that code for something gay?” Moms are always worried that everything is slang for something else.
5. Hanna [about her injured wrist keeping her from doing the dishes]: “Typing is not scraping.” Nothing wrong with letting the dishes soak for a while, right?
4. Emily [about Melissa]: “I don’t think she was out for an evening stroll.” Melissa does not strike us as a person who does a lot of strolling.
3. Hanna: “‘Tangling’? I don’t even know what that means.” At least Hanna is upfront about her vocabulary-related shortcomings.
2. Aria [to Emily, about giving the key to the police]: “I think that the mold from my basement killed some of your brain cells.” Maybe Emily can borrow some brain cells from that cow brain.
1. Hanna [about Aria telling her to be truthful]: “It’s like the world’s fattest man giving dieting tips.” You’d think the person formerly known as Hefty Hanna wouldn’t make fat jokes.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.