Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 18: “Silence Your Inner Oprah”
Pretty Little Liarsproves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 18: “Dead to Me.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna discussing Father Christmas.
10. Aria [to Wes, after he hits his physics teacher’s husband]: “What kind of school do you go to?” As if a school where Meredith and Ezra are allowed to teach is much better?
9. Spencer: “She’s Saint Ali now? Are her bones holy relics or something?” In other words, Spencer doesn’t want Ali to have her own holiday.
8. Wes: “I once killed a cactus. I thought the only way you could do that was with a gun.” Uh, does Wes not know not to make jokes about shooting guns around these girls?
7. Caleb [to Hanna]: “Silence your inner Oprah, okay?” Speaking of Oprah, Caleb probably wishes Hanna would give out free cars.
6. Aria [to Hanna, about orange jumpsuits]: “Believe me — one size does not fit all.” Orange jumpsuits are so not in this season.
5. Hanna: “And do you do that while wearing his shirt?” Like you don’t wear Caleb’s shirts while he’s not around, Hanna?
4. Emily: “I took French, Spencer.” Spencer: “For a semester.” Spencer not tres impressed.
3. Hanna: “I would not mind getting cozy with one of those. [Pause] Trust fund.” Who wouldn’t want to get cozy with a Fitzgerald at the same time?
2. Spencer: “You guys want to pay a visit to the cryptkeeper, that’s fine.” Spencer doesn’t approve of how her friends are spending their free time.
1. Aria: “It’s Emily Dickinson.” Hanna: “I don’t care if it’s Santa Claus — consider me creeped.” We can’t imagine anyone would have “Ho ho ho” engraved on their tomb.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.