Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 13 Quotes: “Wanna Lose the Other Hand?”
The characters onOnce Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode,Season 2, Episode 13: “Tiny,” including Leroy not loving Charming’s names.
6. Hook [when Leroy warns him about funny business]: “Yes, dwarf —that should deter me from any malfeasance.” Hook is not easily deterred.
5. Anton [about his brothers]: “They’re not so bad — except for the making fun of me, and the pushing me around, and the harsh words. Well, yeah — it’s sort of bad.” Apparently, giants need shrinks as much as the rest of us.
4. Leroy [to Charming (Josh Dallas), on why he didn’t get his own pickaxe]: “‘Cause you ain’t a dwarf.” Of all the things to be jealous of, a pickaxe with your name on it isn’t the best choice.
3. Gold: “Have you ever been impaled upon a cane before?” Gold is big on giving people new experiences.
2. Leroy [to Charming]: “You know, what if I call you whatever I damn well please. That okay?” Leroy wants everyone to have one name, like Madonna.
1. Charming [to Hook, for flirting with Snow]: “Wanna lose the other hand?” Actually, having two hooks would be kind of badass.
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.