5 Reasons Lesley Murphy Should Be The Next Bachelorette!
We fell hard for Lesley Murphy on The Bachelor (not to be confused with Leslie "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" Hughes), and we're not ready to say goodbye to her OR her gorgeous blonde hair. In fact, we're going to go out on a limb and say this gal should be the next Bachelorette. Think about it –– she's fun, feisty, and wants herself a hubby even more than we want ourselves a pizza. Check out our top five reasons why we're rooting for Lesley!
1. Redemption Lesley was prematurely dismissed from Sean Lowe's Vial of Virgins simply because she wasn't ready to drop the L-word all over his abs. Which is a shame, because she probably had the strongest feelings for him of the whole bunch. The Bachelorette would give Lesley a second shot at love –– though we're not sure anyone will come close to Sean's devastating man beauty.
2. She's Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places Lesley is a major catch, but for some reason she hasn't been able to find her Mr. Right in the wilds of Washington DC. What gives, guys? Clearly, Lesley needs a helping hand, and that hand belongs to Chris Harrison. Guide her, Chris. GUIDE HER.
3. She's Playful Lesley is super fun and spunky, and always kept Sean on his toes. If she were crowned Bachelorette, we have no doubt that she'd skip the real talk and get to know her pieces of man candy one tackle football session at a time. Sigh, girlfriend is so refreshing –– much like this giant can of Mountain Dew.
4. She's Adventurous Did you see the way Lesley threw herself into the polar plunge? We've never seen anyone more excited about the prospect of hypothermia, and Lesley's adventurous attitude is infectious. She got all the other ladies pumped up, and we can't even imagine how much fun she'd be on The Bachelorette!
5. Um, Have You Seen Her Face? All of Sean's ladies in waiting are gorgeous, but there's something special about Lesley. She's so naturally beautiful –– it's like she was born to lounge around a beach while a fleet of shirtless hotties wait on her. In other words, she was born to be Bachelorette.
Do you think Lesley should be ABC's next Bachelorette? Hit the comments!