Grey’s Anatomy Season 9, Episode 15 Spoilers: 9 Things From the Sneak Peeks (VIDEO)
Grey's AnatomySeason 9, Episode 15: "Hard Bargain" (airing tonight, February 14) brings us more drama around the changes at Seattle Grace-Mercy West.
As we impatiently wait for the episode to air, we've filled our time by constantly replaying the sneak peeks. Here's what we've learned about the episode.
1. The new face of the hospital. In a sneak peek that you can watch here, it turns out that Alex (Justin Chambers) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) both lost out on being the face of the hospital — to Derek (Patrick Dempsey)! But Derek's not so happy with the giant posters of his face that have been plastered all over the hospital.
2. Saving the hospital. Derek might be the face of the New Seattle Grace-Mercy West, but that doesn't mean he likes it. In the sneak peek below, he joins Callie (Sara Ramirez) in insisting the docs from the lawsuit should band together to buy the hospital themselves.
3. Arizona disagrees. Too bad Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) doesn't want to give up her dough. Are her reasons understandable? 4. Resignations, resignations everywhere. However, it looks like the lawsuit docs come to some sort of understanding, because they all resign at the same time. And based on Owen's (Kevin McKidd) reaction, he has no idea what their plan is.
5. Jumping ship. In this sneak peek, we learn that at least some of the interns are looking elsewhere for work.
6. Cristina gets defensive. We find Cristina's rant about loyalty to the hospital in that sneak peek very interesting, given how career driven she normally is. 7. A sick child. In this sneak peek, we learn that a very ill child is one of the patients of the week.
8. Contracting out. In the same sneak peek, we learn that there might be hope for the kid, but the procedure requires contracting out to another hospital. Hmmm ... sounds expensive. 9. April's romantic problems. Here, April (Sarah Drew) awkwardly turns to Jackson for romance advice. But why does she need advice in that department at all? Is something wrong between her and the hot paramedic?