Eric McCandless/ ABC Family
Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 19 Quotes: “She’s Living on Planet Free Fall”
Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 19: “What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Spencer discussing baked goods.
10. Hanna: “I would ditch school for a hangnail.”
9. Spencer [about Winston Churchill]: “Well, he sounds a lot like Mona.”
Winston Churchill helps to end world wars, while Mona creates them.
8. Emily: “Have you done this before?”
Jason: “Hell no!”
You mean Jason doesn’t jump out of elevator shafts in his spare time?
7. Aria [about Spencer]: “She’s living on planet free fall.”
We wonder what gravity is like on planet free fall.
6. Spencer [to Andrew]: “I was just about to put out a new doormat that said, ‘Go away.’”
Spencer’s quite the people person lately.
5. Aria [to Wes, about his mom]: “She is so hateful! [Pause] Did I just say that out loud?”
This is not your inner monologue, Aria.
4. Spencer [to Wren]: “What is the crisis, really? That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon?”
Actually, we’re guessing Wren would encourage that sort of behavior.
3. Aria: “I’m guessing that CeCe’s made a few stains herself. [Pause] Okay, that came out all wrong.”
We don’t want to know about CeCe and her stains.
2. Hanna: “I think we’d know if Spencer was here — people would be running for cover.”
Come to think of it, that’s the same way people react to Godzilla.
1. Spencer: “I was about to show Andrew my cupcakes.”
We’re guessing Andrew would greatly prefer that to going to an actual bakery.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.