5 Reasons Courtney Robertson Should Be The Next Bachelorette
Courtney Robertson fell madly in love with Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor Season 16, but after months of makeups and breakups, they finally parted ways in October 2012. Tear!
Courtney is currently single and ready to mingle, and the time has come to find this gal a Prince Charming! Preferably someone who doesn't a) own a vineyard, and b) have floppy middle-parted hair. It's about time for Courtney to slip into a bikini and show Ben who's boss, so check out five reasons she'd be perfect as ABC's next Bachelorette!
1. She Isn't In It for the Fame Winning The Bachelor comes with more than a few perks (being biffles with Chris Harrison, duh), but Courtney never allowed herself to get carried away by the fame. She remained level-headed and genuine throughout the entire process, and we're 100% sure she'd do The Bachelorette for the right reasons. The right reasons = staring at six-packs all day, obviously.
2. She's a True Believer in Love Courtney's relationship with Ben Flajnik was tumultuous from the beginning — in fact, they broke off their engagement only to get back together a few weeks later. But this proves that our girl Court was totally committed to her man! She's the real deal, and her passionate love for love will definitely shine through on The Bachelorette.
3. The Audience Hearts Her Courtney was pretty controversial during her season of The Bachelor, but she eventually won America over, and now she's one of the most popular ladies in Bachelor Nation! We have no doubt that fleets of fan-girls will tune into her season.
4. She's Stunning It goes without saying that Courtney is drop-dead gorgeous — after all, girlfriend is a professional model. Her glamorous looks and captivating screen presence are a good enough reason to crown her Bachelorette as far as we're concerned, but it definitely helps that she also happens to be adorable, awesome, and completely hilarious.
5. She's a Catch Any guy should consider himself lucky to date Courtney, and we have a feeling her competition will be fierce on The Bachelorette Season 9. And by fierce, we mean ridiculously good-looking. Also, if your six-pack isn't at least half as defined as Sean Lowe's, please don't bother applying.
Do you think Courtney should be ABC's next Bachelorette? Hit the comments!