Top 10 Revenge Quotes From Season 2, Episode 14, “Sacrifice”: “The Bitch Had It Coming”
Amanda Clarke suffered death by boat during this week's jaw-dropping episode of Revenge, and our lives will never be the same. We're in full-blown morning (black bandage dress? check!), and have rounded up the top 10 quotes of the episode as our personal eulogy to our favorite stripper-turned-murderer.
Sigh, Faux-Mandy. Well you came and you gave without taking. And they took you away. 10. Ashley wanders into Grayson Manor: "What required my presence in this godforsaken house at the godforsaken hour?" The alluring smell of Conrad's madras shorts, we assume.
9. Nolan nerds out: "Welcome to my ultra-private, completely untraceable mobile conference room." Please note that Nolan was wearing a sweater vest when he uttered this sentence.
8. Amanda teases Jack: "Married 8 hours and already you're tired of kissing your wife?" Jack: "I'm just exhausted. And hot." Wow, he really knows how to turn on the romance.
7. Victoria side-eyes Helen Crowley: "The bitch had it coming." Just in case you needed confirmation that Victoria is completely lacking in human emotion ...
6. Amanda flirts with her hubby: "I'm going to cook you a big greasy breakfast, Captain Porter." Aaand, there goes our appetite.
5. Declan analyzes his AC: "Ok, time of death is 3:05 p.m.." Charlotte: "Don’t be so hard on yourself, that thing is practically as old as my ... mother!" Um, so, like, super young and perfect?
4. Victoria worries about Carl David: "Do it for that overheated infant. It's clear that he needs a quiet, temperature-controlled space." Translation: He needs to be away from the sinister clutches of Declan's mood ring.
3. Nate mocks Jack: "That’s a good idea, Gilligan." LOL, seaman jokes. They never get old.
2. Emily questions her side-kick: "Do you have a cell phone number? We can trace it." Nolan: "I'll get it from Jack’s cloud." We can't even with this nerdiness.
1. Conrad makes Victoria an offer she can't refuse: "Let's press the flesh, shall we?" Is this code for sex? Because we are officially horrified.