Bachelor 2013’s Lindsay Yenter: 6 Things You Need To Know
Lindsay Yenter's a small town girl, living in a lonely world. Also, she took the midnight train to Sean Lowe's love nest. This brunette beauty is one of 24 ladies competing for Sean's heart during Bachelor 17, and we're already in love with her.
Check out 6 things you need to know about Lindsay — she and Sean have so much in common!
1. Her Family Lives In Missouri Lindsay currently hails from the small town of Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, but she's lived all around the world. We're sure Sean will appreciate her down-to-earth small town routes!
2. She's From a Military Family Lindsay's dad is Fort Leonard Wood commander Maj. Gen. Mark Yenter, who works with the Army Engineer School, Military Police School, and CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) School — all that stuff, impressive. Major General Yenter's most recent overseas tour was in Afghanistan, where he commanded the Corps of Engineers!
3. She's Traveled the World! Thanks to Papa Bear's military career, Lindsay has moved all over the country, and she's lived abroad in the Netherlands! Let's just say she's cultured, and we're sure she can teach Sean a lot about the ways of the world. And the ways of a woman's body, wink-wink!
4. She Brings the Party ABC interviewed Lindsay so us mere mortals could get to know her, and it's no surprise that she's the life of the party! In fact, Lindsay describes herself as a "party-starter," and says, "it is important to me that everyone has fun."
5. She Went to College in Reno (What Happens In Reno, Stays In Reno) Like both her parents, Lindsay attended the University of Nevada in Reno. While her degree remains a mystery, we're sure this gal's smarts will keep Sean on his toes! Get ready for a meeting of the minds the likes of which we haven't seen since Chris Harrison met his own reflection for the first time.
6. She Loves Football Apparently, Lindsay and her brother are big football fans (much like Seany), and root for the Washington Redskins. We would have more to say on this topic, but we've spiraled into fantasies about Sean in his football tights....