Jack Rowand/ ABC
Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 14 Quotes: “Were We Friends”?
The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 14: “Manhattan,” including Charming proving that he’s not a fan of pumpkin pie.
10. Rumplestiltskin [about Henry]: “Then I’ll just have to kill him.”
That’s pretty much Rumple’s answer for everything.
9. Emma [to Gold]: “Your magic globe didn’t give you an apartment number?”
They just don’t make magic globes like they used to.
8. Belle: “Were we friends?”
Regina: “We spent some time together.”
In a word: No.
7. Neal: “Y’know, there’s not a ton about my father that I remember that doesn’t suck.”
That’s what happens when your dad is stomping people to death right and left.
6. Emma [about Baelfire using his own name]: “That probably wouldn’t fly as an alias.”
Emma is hoping Bae isn’t quite that lazy.
5. Rumple: “So yes, my actions on the battlefield left my son fatherless — but it would have been nice to know all the pesky details.”
If you ask us, details are overrated.
4. Villager [about the injured soldiers]: “Lucky bastards.”
Yes, who wouldn’t envy a person with a massive flesh wound?
3. Henry [to Emma, about finding Bae]: “Maybe you should have said FedEx.”
Actually, there are three words that will make anyone open their door: Girl. Scout. Cookies.
2. Emma [to Neal]: “Hey, I am the only one allowed to be angry here!”
Apparently, there’s a quota when it comes to emotions.
1. Charming: “It’s a good thing we don’t have Thanksgiving in our land because that dinner would suck.”
Yes, but Charming should keep in mind that stuffing is delicious.
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.