The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 15: 5 Questions We Want Answered
The Vampire Diaries always leaves us guessing, especially now that a certain person’s life hangs in the balance. We have tons of questions that we hope will be answered in Season 4, Episode 15, “Stand by Me.”
1. Silas? Silas. Silas! We could do a whole five questions just about the enigmatic SIlas. Oh, wait. We already did. Suffice it to say, there’s a lot going on with this ancient witch, and we want to know it all.
2. Is Jeremy really dead forever? Yes, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) was likely wearing his unkillable ring when Silas snapped his neck, but the little Gilbert is a member of The Five now. The ring doesn’t work on supernatural beings, so it’s not looking good. But Bonnie (Kat Graham) has brought him back to life before, and Silas can supposedly raise the dead...
3. What’s Vaughn’s story? All we really know about Vaughn (Charlie Bewley) is that he’s hot, he kind of sounds like Shrek, and he has some badass weaponry. But he clearly knows a lot about the cure and hunting vampires. So where did all his intel come from — and why didn’t anyone ever tell Connor(Todd Williams)?
4. Why does Katherine want the cure? Slippery little minx Katherine (Nina Dobrev) vamped in, stole the cure, and — presumably —- got the heck out of Canada. Just how long has she been trying to get this thing, and whom does she want to give it to? Let’s face it, the only vampire who wants to be human less than Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is probably Kat.
5. Will Elena lose her mind? Poor Jer. He’s Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) last relative, her last tie to who was she was before she grew fangs. How will she cope? Because it doesn’t look good from these promos...