1. Is Toby alive — and is the body actually Wilden’s? Toby (Keegan Allen) probably isn’t dead, right? So either he was still alive in the woods and pretending to be dead — or that was a dead body, but it just wasn’t Toby.
Given the scrapes on the hands, we’re wondering if it might be Wilden’s (Bryce Johnson) dead body, which Mona (Janel Parrish) may have added Toby’s tattoo to. Mona certainly didn’t want Spencer (Troian Bellisario) to look at the person’s face, which might be another clue that is was someone other than Toby. Or maybe we just refuse to give up on Spoby reuniting!
2. Could the body have been Jason’s? It’s possible that Jason (Drew Van Acker) is still alive and just hiding out, but we haven’t actually seen him since he went missing in the hospital. Maybe Jason is dead, and his body was the one in the woods? That could be possible, although we probably would have seen the scar on his side that Mona helped him fix up earlier in the season. Thank goodness for that scar.
3. Was Spencer faking her sudden insanity in order to get into Radley? We loved seeing Spencer attack Mona a couple weeks ago, so we wouldn’t be surprised if something similar happens when Spence and Mona get some alone time in Radley. That’s why we’re wondering if Spencer might be faking her meltdown in order to question Mona or find out more info about the real E. Lamb. If so, give Spence an Oscar!
4. Did Hanna’s mom really see Wilden? The characters on this show are always seeing people who may or may not be dead, as was the case when Ashley thinks she sees Wilden hanging out at the doorway of a pizza place. Is this just her guilt getting to her, or is he still alive and taunting her? Perhaps he’s the one who put his car in Hanna (Ashley Benson) and Ashley’s (Laura Leighton) garage? Either way, it’s clear that even ghosts like pizza.
5. What was the significance of the “E” and “M” in the sympathy ribbon? It appears Spencer was led astray by the “E” and “M” which she thought meant Emily was in trouble. The ribbon might mean nothing, but it’s worth noting that “E” and “M” are Ella Montgomery’s (Holly Marie Combs) initials. Or could those letters refer to Ezra (Ian Harding) and Maggie? Maybe Ezra’s in cahoots with the “A” team after all... or maybe “A” just bought a crappy condolence ribbon.
6. Who is the new guy? Does this show need more new characters, considering most of the existing ones are barely around? (Where’d you go, Noel?) That’s why we’re hoping this new guy Emily (Shay Mitchell) meets, who claims to be Toby’s co-worker, ends up being involved in the storyline in a worthwhile way. He seems to know Red Coat — so did he know Ali? Or could he be the real E. Lamb? The only thing we’re not uncertain about is the fact that he’s rather cute.
7. Why didn’t Emily stay at the police computer long enough to see E. Lamb’s photo? Emily was seemingly seconds away from seeing the photo of E. Lamb in the police database, but she didn’t bother sticking around. Gah! So the fact that Toby — or the “A” team — texted her right at that moment and told her to stop looking means they probably don’t want Emily to know what E. Lamb looks like. To think, Emily was this close to having a little Lamb.
8. Might there be a body in the trunk of Wilden’s car? Before you go shoving any car into a body of water, you might want to check the trunk for an actual body. That’s why we were shocked that Aria (Lucy Hale) and Hanna didn’t pop open Wilden’s trunk to make sure his body — or anything else incriminating — was in there. Always think before you shove, ladies.
9. Who the heck is Red Coat? It almost seems like Red Coat wants to get spotted, given how bad she seems to be at staying hidden from the Liars. So where exactly was Red Coat going when Emily sees her while waiting for Toby? And what was the point of having Emily just wait around for a long time, only to then just give her a tiny coffin? Did the “A” team just not want Emily to find “Toby’s” body?
10. Will Aria end things with Ezra? We pretty much ask every week if Ezria is finally dunzo, but that certainly seems to be the case this week, as Aria and her mom agree she may need to let Ezra go. Ezra does need time to be with Malcolm, so we would be okay if they split up for now, as long as they get back together eventually. Plus, we want Aria to get more involved in finding “A.” No more babysitting!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.