Who Is The Next Bachelorette? 5 Reasons It Should Be AshLee Frazier
Every time we look at AshLee Frazier gifs (which is basically all day, let's be real) we spiral into a fit of sads, put on our ‘90s "Feelings Mix" and drown our sorrows in white wine spritzer. This gorgeous country bumpkin had so much potential as Sean Lowe's wife, but she was brutally rejected in Thailand just days after telling Sean her ring size. Oh, cruel, cruel irony.
AsLee was torn up by Sean's decision, but we're thinking she can turn her rejecting from a curse into a blessing. Check out 5 reasons this gal should be ABC's next Bachelorette!
1. She Needs Redemption AshLee didn't exactly end The Bachelor on a high note. In fact, she completely shut down and refused to speak to Sean! This gal's surprising reaction got a fair amount of fan backlash, but clearly she just couldn't process her feelings. We need AshLee to rise like a phoenix from the ashes of Sean's six pack and redeem herself by having the most emotional season of The Bachelorette ever.
2. It's Time to Retaliate In case you'd forgotten, AshLee spent her formative years hopping around foster homes. The poor dear has been rejected more times than she can count, and Sean's dismissal reinforced her feelings of abandonment like woah. AshLee would definitely benefit from some role reversal — it's about time she took control of her dating life and picked her own fiance without the fear that he'll up and leave her at the alter!
3. She's Extremely Sincere The Bachelorette is often accused of being scripted (FYI, it isn't!), but there's no doubt about AshLee's sincerity. She's the real deal, and audiences will have no trouble believing that her emotions are legit. Did you guys see AshLee's tragic video to Sean? Girlfriend could barely get through it without breaking down into a fit of happy tears! Sob, her feelings are so raw, much like the diet we're on.
4. She's Beautiful It's slightly surprising that AshLee hasn't found a man considering that she's a human Barbie. This bombshell is more than a little easy on the eyes, and she has a perfect bikini body. Which has basically made it incapable for us to eat cheese puffs while watching The Bachelor. Also, AshLee's brain = A+. She's the whole package!
5. She Needs to Break Out of Her Shell AshLee has a hard time letting go, and seemed hesitant to participate in a lot of Sean's romantic near-death experiences. Clearly this gal needs to challenge herself and let loose, and what better way to do so than with a fleet of hunks? So many buildings to repel down, so little time.
Do you think AshLee should be ABC's next Bachelorette? Spill it in the comments!