The Voice 2013: Coach Performances We’d Love To See
In 2013 The Voice has two newbies in the swivel chairs –– Usher and Shakira, who will join Adam Levine and Blake Shelton as coaches for the show's 2013 season. And you know what's super beautiful? When the coaches take the stage and perform together. Whenever this magical event happens an angel gets its wings. And a unicorn is born.
We can't even imagine how amazing this year’s group performance will be, but we have a few suggestions for songs that will compliment all of their skills. Other than Kumbaya, obviously.
1. "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child So many harmonies, so little time.
2. "Rock This Way" by Aerosmith ft. Run DMC Funky, upbeat, and lord knows Shakira will be shaking her hips all over the place.
3. "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind Because the ‘90s, guys.
4. "Sweet Dreams" by The Eurythmics Because who has a mind to disagree? Get it? Also this song is full of harmonic potential!
5. Every Beatles Song Ever (aka a medley!) It's a fact that Adam Levine loves the Beatles, which is funny because so do we.
Which songs do you think the coaches should sing together? Either way, this is basically going to be a spiritual experience, so grab your prayer beads and starting chanting "Ush ush ush."