The Voice 2013: Guest Performances We’d Love To See in Season 4
The Voice is the gift that keeps on giving. We expect some amazing talent once our favorite singing competition returns for it's fourth season, not to mention A+ celebrity performances! Last year, fans were treated to jaw-dropping shows by Maroon 5, 50 Cent, Rihanna, and Kelly Clarkson (to name a few), and we have a feeling this season's performances will be top-notch.
We've rounded up 5 musicians who we'd love to see take the stage, and your job? To vote on your favorite!
1. Beyonce Beyonce has yet to bless us with her presence on The Voice, and this injustice will not stand. But the good news? Girlfriend is gearing up for a world-wide tour, and a pit stop at The Voice would be great press!
2. Katy Perry This pop superstar always puts on an amazing show, and we're sure Adam Levine would appreciate having whipped cream squirted at him from Katy's bra. Really, it's a win-win situation.
3. One Direction Yes, they emerged from the proverbial womb of The Voice's biggest competition, The X Factor, but it's not like these British Blokes are under contract! Fans would go nuts if they performed, though we fear for Harry Style's danger zone. #jockstrap
4. Ellie Goulding We've had Ellie's smash hit "Anything Could Happen" stuck in our heads for months, and we're thinking a performance of the song should kick off The Voice's fourth season. Get it guys? 'Cause anything could happen.
5. Justin Timberlake Have you heard the news? Justin is moments away from releasing his next album, The 20/20 Experience, and if we learned one thing from his performance at The Grammys it's that he belongs on The Voice. Make it happen, Powers That Be.
Who would you like to see perform on The Voice? Hit the poll!