9. Cora [to Eva]: “Poison looks good on you — and death is most certainly your color.” This doesn’t really feel like a genuine compliment — but maybe that’s just us.
8. Emma [to Neal, about leaving Hook behind]: “Actually, I’ve done it before.” In fact, leaving Hook behind is what Emma does best. 7. David [on why he’s cooking breakfast]: “I’m hungry.” David’s not a particularly complicated man.
6. Neal [on this not being his first stop]: “If it was, I’d be a couple hundred years old by now.” Neal is quite the ladies’ man for a 200-year-old.
5. Regina [to Snow]: “And what would you know about mothers?” Again, Regina proves to not be the sensitive type.
4. David [on Hook not being the problem]: “Tell that to my head.” David wants to arrest Hook first and ask questions later.
3. Emma: “I’ve seen your apartment — you’ve got a lot going on here.” Neal is no interior decorator.
2. Cora [about her Blue Fairy disguise]: “I hate that outfit.” Cora is both a psychopath and a fashionista.
1. Henry [to Emma, about NYC pizza]: “It’s delicious, cheesy, and it doesn’t lie.” Henry learns an important lesson: Pizza is the only thing in life that won’t betray you.
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.