5. Mauricio buys a present for Kim Perhaps the episode’s sweetest moment was seeing Mauricio give Kim a bag in Paris, which is a sign that these two really are trying to move forward. In fact, the episode featured plenty of repaired friendships, including Mauricio and Ken on that adorable Segway ride. Who knew Segways could look fun and not completely lame?
4. Yolanda and Kyle are at the door We were half-expecting Kyle and Yolanda to physically bust down Kim’s hotel door in Paris — and given how muscular Yolanda is, we wouldn’t be surprised to see her kick down a door or two. Thankfully, Kim is okay, although she does seem to be feeling the effects of prescription meds. Yikes. By the way, we wish Kyle and Yolanda would wake us up every morning.
3. Kim doesn’t appreciate Lisa’s jabs Lisa loves to crack jokes, but they aren’t always received well. That was the case here with Kim staying in the car with Kyle and getting emotional about Lisa saying she sleeps all day. Then, we understand why Lisa was trying to clear the air when she popped her head back in the car, but Kim and Kyle were not pleased to see her. Sometimes, you have to know when you’re not wanted.
2. Yolanda tells Lisa to save it Yolanda never ceases to surprise us, and that’s especially true this week when she has no problem calling out Lisa for gossiping with Mauricio at dinner. Yolanda and Kim seem to have a genuine respect for one another, so it’s great to see Yolanda looking out for Kim. And as much as we love Lisa, we agree with Yolanda that her conversation with Mauricio wasn’t helping.
1. Kyle confronts Lisa about Brandi — while Brandi and Kim bond It’s always seemed like Kyle is jealous of Lisa and Brandi’s friendship, and now Kyle confirms it to Lisa. We’d like to take it as a good sign that Lisa and Kyle keep trying to work on their friendship like this, but nothing much seems to get accomplished. On the other hand, Brandi and Kim were getting close at the same time. One friendship winds down, another begins.