Even though he has a lot of reality shows under his belt (Princes of Malibu, Bromance, The Hills), there is still plenty to learn about this celebrity offspring. Before he hits the small screen again on KUWTK this summer, here are five Brody fun facts to welcome him back.
1. He ex-stepdad, music producer David Foster, is also a reality star! David and Brody’s mom Linda Thompson were married from 1991 to 2007, and now David is married to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Dutch beauty Yolanda Foster.
2. His real name is Sam. Sam Brody Jenner was born on August 21, 1983.
3. He had a jewelry line called Archangel. The “lifestyle line” featured items like $92,000 skull-and-diamond wallet chain.
4. He and ex-girlfriend Avril Lavigne got a bunch of matching tattoos! Brody got “Avril” tattooed on his inner arm and Avril got “Brody” on her rib cage, Avril got a lighting bolt to match Brody’s, and apparently they both got the work f*ck tattooed on their chests.
5. He once tried to sneak into a party at the Playboy Mansion by pretending to be Scott Caan, son of James Caan. When that didn’t work, he tried the “I’m Bruce Jenner’s son” line. It didn’t work either.