The Voice 2013: Shakira Songs Contestants Should Sing
Much like Shakira's hips, we're basically spinning around in a frenzied excitement about The Voice's upcoming fourth season. Yes, our personal muse Christina Aguilera has left her throne (er, red swivel chair), but girlfriend is being replaced by Colombian pop-star Shakira and we couldn't be more excited. Mostly because The Voice's hopeful stars and starlets will have an opportunity to sing some of Shak's greatest hits!
Check out the top 5 Shakira singles we think should be performed on The Voice:
1. "Hips Don't Lie" This pumped-up number was Shakira's first hit in the United States! It's beyond catchy, and hip gyrations are a must during any performance.
2. "Whenever, Wherever" This was Shak's first single from her debut English album, and we're still obsessed with it 12 years later! Also, we're pretty sure it's about our relationship with Cheetos.
3. "Beautiful Liar" (ft. Beyonce) Um, Beyonce + Shakira? Whichever Voice contestant gets to perform this bad boy is basically blessed. Plus, this song works best as a duet, so Shak might be inspired to leap up on stage!
4. "Underneath Your Clothes" This emotional ballad was Shakira's second single from her debut English album, and it would be great for a contestant who's looking to flex their vocal chords. Spontaneous yodeling a plus.
5. "She Wolf" Sexiest song ever! This hit would be well suited for a contestant looking to make an impression on the audience during live shows. Also, writhing around in a cage is optional.
Which Shakira songs do you want to see performed on The Voice 2013? Hit the comments and add to this list!