5. CeCe Drake Why she might be “A”: CeCe has fallen a bit on this list, since she wasn’t in the episode. Still, it’s hard not to suspect her as Red Coat — and we’re also wondering what she knew about Ali’s pregnancy. After all, Ali wasn’t actually pregnant, but CeCe said Ali was and that Wilden may have killed her because of it. CeCe and Wilden clearly aren’t besties, but what’s really going on?
Why she might not be: Frankly, we’re still not sure why CeCe would be on the “A” team. However, we know she’s super sketchy — and she’s also skipped town, which is never a good sign. Plus, it appears from promos for next week that CeCe had a Radley pass. We’re guessing she wasn’t trying to get into Radley just for the free pudding.
4. Spencer Hastings Why she might be “A”: What exactly was going on with Spencer’s hallucinations this week? She seems guilty about something, and while we’d hate to think she would betray her friends, she might be desperate enough to consider the unthinkable. Would she really join the "A" team? Note to Mona: Stop corrupting our Spencer!
Why she might not be: Even if Spencer were going to join the “A” team, we can’t imagine the show would be quite so obvious about it. And on the outside chance she is going to join, we’d hope it would just be to bring the team down from the inside. Spencer is stealthy like that.
3. Ezra Fitz Why he might be “A”: Ezra discusses being low on money, which reminds us that we never really believed his reason for hiding cash in his sock drawer. Plus, Ezra getting a job at the school again makes us wonder if he just wants to be able to keep tabs on the Liars. He can stalk them and get paid for doing so — nothing wrong with killing two birds (so to speak).
Why he might not be: Ezra seems to be genuinely concerned about helping his son, so we hope this is his sole motivation for getting a teaching job. And we still don’t really know what his reason would be for joining the “A” team.
2. Aria Montgomery Why she might be “A”: Let’s face it: It’s suspicious that Aria is the only one of the Liars who has yet to see Red Coat. So that, along with Aria having put on the coat before, makes us wonder if Aria really might herself be Red Coat. Plus, Aria’s harsh comment about Spencer being the “weakest link” was “A”-esque behavior.
Why she might not be: We know, we know — Aria probably wouldn’t drug herself and lock herself in a box on a train. Still, we didn’t think Toby would purposely throw himself off a scaffold — and yet we all know how that turned out.
1. Alison DiLaurentis Why she might be “A”: Without a doubt, this week provided a major hint that Ali has a twin and is on the “A” team. Case in point: Ali telling Spencer she’s going to die soon means it’s likely Ali either was planning to fake her own death, or going to kill her twin to make it seem like she died. Either that, or Ali read an extremely reliable horoscope.
Why she might not be: After this week’s flashback, we really don’t have any doubts about Ali being on the “A” team. Still, we’re giving ourselves license to completely change our minds by next week...
Pretty Little Liars" googleanalytics ="UA-10597003-4" postauthor="kayti-burt" posttag="Pretty Little Liars" tagstring="Pretty Little Liars,Features" data-url="http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-27-pretty-little-liars-a-reveals-that-would-be-the-most-shocking/" onClick="AjaxContentCall(1428874,4);">