Top 20 Best Jersey Shore Quotes of All Time: “GTL, Baby!”
One of the major reasons that Jersey Shore became such a phenomenon is because of the endless quotables that came out of the cast’s mouths. In honor of the show ending, here are the best quotes from the show. Unsurprisingly, Snooki and The Situation dominate the list.
20. Snooki: “I hate the ocean. Yeah, it's all whale sperm.” (Season 3, Episode 6) One thing's for sure: Snooki won’t become an oceanographer after Jersey Shore.
19. Angelina: “How do you go into a f—ing jacuzzi with a thong and a bra? Wear a thong bikini. That's a little bit more classier, if you are going to wear anything at all.” (Season 1, Episode 1) Remember when Angelina presented herself as the classy one?
18. JWOWW: "It's a package deal! Me and my two bitches." (Season 6, Episode 1) No one comes between JWOWW and her dogs.
17. The Situation: “You can hate on me all you want to, but what can you possibly say to someone who looks like Rambo pretty much with his shirt off?” (Season 1, Episode 1) He pretty much has a point.
16. Snooki: “That's why I don't eat freaking lobster or anything like that, because they’re alive when you kill it. That's disgusting.” (Season 1, Episode 5) Shh, don’t tell Snooki how meat is made.
15. Deena Nicole: “Integrity means like shame. And if I have a lot of shame I have a lot integrity.” (Season 6, Episode 1) Okay!
14. The Situation: “How do you get the best results? GTL, baby. Gym. Tan. Laundry. Because if everything's put together, you feel great, you look great: awesome night.” (Season 1, Episode 6) And thus, a catchphrase was born.
13. Snooki: “I feel like a pilgrim from the freaking ‘20s washing this s—t right now.” (Season 2, Episode 1) Another future job off Snooki’s list: historian.
12. The Situation: “I got the fresh-to-death kicks on. I got some jeans on. And I got the shirt, but I ain't wearing the shirt when I go out. This is the shirt before the shirt.” (Season 2, Episode 2) The mating habits of guido peacocks are complicated.
11. The Situation: “José's takin' Angelina on a number of dates, buying her a Fossil watch — I don't know how much it was, $39.99, $49.99 — the man should be smashed.” (Season 2, Episode 7) I mean, hello, he bought her a Fossil watch!
10. The Situation: “Angelina is the Staten Island ferry: everybody gets a ride and it's free.” (Season 2, Episode 8) Well, except for that Fossil watch...
9. Snooki: “Pregnant bitch is here!” (Season 6, Episode 1) That about sums it up.
8. The Situation: “I gotta get my backwards hat.” (Season 3, Episode 7) Don’t confuse a backwards hat with a frontwards hat, which is a totally different kind of hat.
7. Snooki: “Have sex with an old man, steal a plant, get arrested, and then do whatever.” (Season 3, Episode 13) Sounds like a regular day in Seaside Heights.