Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 16 Quotes: “You’re Hoping I Bleed to Death”
The characters onOnce Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 16: “The Miller’s Daughter,” including Cora showing her distaste for modern technology.
10. Gold [to Snow]: “There’s no coming back from death, either.” Try telling that to Zombie Daniel.
9. Cora: “I just came for the free food.” That’s the only reason we ever go anywhere.
8. Snow [to Gold, as he explains how to kill Cora]: “That’s not the tricky part?” Snow prefers the easy way.
7. Rumple [about knowing Cora will have a girl]: “Yes, I see the future — weren’t you listening?” Rumple doesn’t like to have to say things twice.
6. Cora [about kissing Rumple when her wedding is tomorrow]: “Then it’s all right.” Cora is all about the fine print.
5. Gold [to Emma, about why he looks uncomfortable]: “The poison racing towards my heart will have that effect.” Emma is clearly not a doctor.
4. Cora: “I don’t like what that enchanted box was saying.” Cora is not exactly a technology junkie.
3. Emma: “I can’t cast a spell — I can spell spell.” At least that’s something.
2. Gold [to Emma]: “You’re hoping I bleed to death now, aren’t you?” Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to.
1. Rumple [to Cora]: “Not a very pretty name, is it? Sounds like something breaking.” Rumple really has a way with the ladies.
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, March 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.