Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Top 10 Quotes From Season 3, Episode 17
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 17: “No Business Like Clothes Business.”
10. Actually, we’re not sure if one shot is enough.
Brandi Glanville: Adrienne’s here — I need one more shot.
9. Lisa knows when she’s not wanted.
Lisa Vanderpump [to Ken Todd and Kevin Lee]: Why don’t you renew your vows together, and leave me out of it?
8. Dana makes her feelings known.
Dana Wilkey (to Taylor Armstrong): Are you friends with Brandi now? Because I hate that bitch.
7. The water isn’t the only thing that’s bumpy.
Kim Richards [on the boat, after Lisa says Kim ruined the moment]: I feel the same way about you, Lisa.
6. Being a model is tougher than we thought.
Yolanda Foster: I’m a model without clothes — I think we maybe should have stayed in bed this morning.
5. Unlike men, shoes don’t mind if you walk all over them.
Brandi [about her new shoes]: This is, like, better than having a boyfriend.
4. Maybe just saying “hello” would be better.
Dana [about Brandi]: I really want to actually be like, “I want to puke when I see you — and how dare you be the freakin’ lowlife that you are?”
3. Not many people get upset when someone calls their husband a good guy.
Yolanda [after Taylor compliments David]: I don’t need to hear that from you because I know it — that’s why I married him.
2. We suppose that’s a start.
Brandi [about Faye Resnick’s dress]: I like it — but I don’t like her.
1. Manners are always important.
Dana [mimicking Lisa]: May I politely suck your penis please?