5. Lisa and Kevin get ready to party! Our favorite party planner is back! We not only loved seeing Kevin and his over-the-top enthusiasm (a million dollars!), but it’s adorable to see how excited Ken is about renewing his vows with Lisa Vanderpump. Plus, this scene helped to finally unravel one of life’s biggest mysteries: The difference between a bridge and an arch.
4. Brandi’s new shoes Paris seemed to bring out the best in the ladies. Between Yolanda Foster making Brandi’s day (or perhaps her decade) with those new shoes, and then Brandi saying that spending time with Kim was the highlight of her trip, we wish the women could head to France more often.
3. Yolanda and Taylor discuss rotten apples Yolanda proves again why we love her as she clears the air with Taylor Armstrong at Kyle Richards’s store opening. We were worried that things would get overly tense — and perhaps Yolanda was a bit hard on Taylor with that lecture — but it’s nice to see these two on the road to friendship. Note to the other ladies: Don’t mess with Yolanda.
2. In case you were wondering, Dana isn’t on Team Brandi Oh, Dana Wilkey. Granted, Dana brings a lot of negative energy during her boozy chat with Taylor — as she says Brandi makes her want to puke (ouch!) — but Dana also provides a train-wreck quality that is hard to look away from. And we’d love to hear what Lisa thinks of Dana’s impression of her putting the moves on Ken.
1. Kim explains her behavior — or tries to Kim Richards’s behavior continued to be distressing this week, starting with her last-minute tan before Kyle’s opening. Then, Kim claims to have accidentally taken meds that previously gave her seizures — and says she’s aware her behavior might kill her. While it’s nice that Kyle is supporting her, we’re not sure if a boutique opening is the best venue for this discussion.